Sunday, February 21, 2010

second hiatus

As a result of limited internet access, and placing "getting messed up" as a priority for my spare time, it has been quite some time since I last blogged, but in an attempt to get my life back on track, I am investing time in healthier ventures. So I'm getting back into the confessions again.

Alot has changed, the Christmas rush has come and gone, the most amazing manager in the world has come and gone and the creepiest man in the world has taken his place (but not yet gone, unfortunately). We experienced a mutinty of about eight staff members in December, and have had an influx of new wacky and wonderful servers. My boss doesn't bother hiding how demonic she is anymore which kind of sucks because when it comes to people in authority we have only her, a creepy red-haired borderline paedophile who cracks obnoxious jokes and calls us "hunny", and a lovely southerner who, as motherly and adorable as she is.... clearly does not understand the intricacies of "hospitality".

So as horrible as it can be, it makes for interesting nights at work!

J

No comments:

Post a Comment